Who are we looking for?
The easiest way to see whether this is a fit, please read this short description:
We have a digital product in beta, it’s very early stage and we need to figure out what’s next. So we would like you to join a small product team to help explore, research, define and launch in a collaborative, quick, startup-like fashion.
Things will move fast, you’ll make key decisions and you’ll closely collaborate with a product designer, product marketing manager, data scientist, the director of product, engineering and our CEO.
If this excites you, please read on!
It’s all about the right fit, so we don’t want to make things too strict. High level, this is what we’re looking for:
- You’re collaborative by nature
- Experience in exploring, defining and launching at least one product or major feature.
- You’re comfortable talking about product strategy (where does this product need to go and why), translating that into a plan (what do we need to do) and then into a constant delivery of value to our customers (what does the end-user experience look like and why + work with closely with engineering). When there’s lots of open items in this process, you’re initial reaction is to roll up your sleeves, ‘just start’ and figure things out as we go
- Although a little cliché: you really have to be comfortable with a startup like environment. We’re a small product team that together is responsible for defining what our beta product Teambase will look like.
- You enjoy both the quantitative view (eg funnel analysis and optimisation) and the qualitative view (you have opinions on what a good user experience is)
- You like the fact that this job description does not have a ‘typical week’ description, because from what you’ve read so far and your experience you know what needs to be done
At least 3 years of product management experience. We can put a whole list of requirements here, but the role description above is the most important to us. The rest we'll talk about when we invite you to the first conversation!
Your onboarding will be remote, but once the situation is back to normal the work will be a hybrid of remote and in-person in our office. So we require you to be based in Amsterdam. This is because of the collaborative nature of this position. If this means you need to relocate we provide assistance.
Bonus points for
What we offer
Due to corona-times a lot of our fun things have become digital
versions but we still aim to make your experience as an Impraiser fun
- Vacation policy: 25 paid vacation days a year
- Competitive salary
from home or work from the office: we have adopted a hybrid way of
working that supports your preference (and depends on COVID regulations
of course). Our office is in Amsterdam.
- Health allowance so you can get your sweat on or practice your crane pose
- Company provided laptop and equipment
lot of [digital] fun things such as zoom-charades, Halloween quiz, cake
delivery for your birthday, we held our 6th Birthday Bash & Winter
Party digitally and have sent our Impraisers goodies to enjoy at home